Friday, July 6, 2012

Spray Tan Gunk...

I've had many clients (some professionals) tell me I better start covering my face while spray tanning.  All the chemicals (so far) are not harmful but I've been thinking about all this extra solution I'm inhaling.  Probably too much info...but when I get home and blow my nose it's disgusting!!

So anyway...I had my husband pick up some masks and I wore one for the first time the other night.  I've been reluctant because I don't want to scare any clients away (them thinking it's harmful to their body) but then I realized I better take care of my lungs!!  It's not harmful to the person coming to see me a couple times a month but I'm doing on average 30-40 spray tans a week and the sticky part of the solution clings to my lungs.

So..here's what I came up with after 18 spray tans Monday night.....
{looks like a bra, I know!}
Obviously the one on the left was the "before" and the one on the right is the "after".

Honestly it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but I'm also glad I'm choosing to wear them now because all that extra spray would be up my nose, down my throat and in my lungs!

So....if you come to see me for a spray tan and I'm wearing a mask....just know it's for my protection and you're totally safe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment