Friday, July 20, 2012

He's Not a Baby Anymore:(

We had a new baby start in my daycare so we got out all the baby stuff!  My youngest baby here is 18 months so it's been a while since we've had the swing, bouncer & BUMBO out!

After Cash was born I did away with the huge, gigantic swing and bought a swing that sits on the floor and can easily be stored. 

I'm not sure what I was thinking because this is what I deal with all day.....
I'm constantly telling him to get out of the swing!!  He's 32 pounds and is way too heavy!!

I realized he's not my baby anymore:(
{check out those tree stumps for legs!}

On another note.... I've heard my mom say 100 times "choose your battles!"  Pierce does NOT want to wear a shirt anymore and I've been fighting him every morning for a good month.  I finally got tired of it and decided I'm losing this battle and I gave in!
I have to admit it's kind of nice only picking out shorts in the morning and moving on!
We are home everyday and don't go anywhere so it's not a huge deal but he knows he has to put a shirt on if we are lucky enough to get out!
Doesn't he look super comfy though;)
Happy Friday to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment