Saturday, July 21, 2012

Norwex Demo: Kitchen Sink....

My mother-in-law is a Norwex consultant.  I have a lot of their products and love them! 
I decided to do an experiment and let my sink get gross.  I'm embarrassed to even post these pictures but I'm doing it for the "after" pictures and to show how Norwex  works!
This is the right side of the kitchen sink.  It catches all the empty soda cans and recyclables.  As you can see it can get pretty gross....
 I'm going to blame a little on diet Pepsi and a little on Williamsburg's hard water!
 I got my travel pack enviro-cloth wet with warm water and cleaning paste....
 I wiped it down and the whole process took less then 5 minutes (you would think I scrubbed but I didn't have to because the paste took it all off fast).  And this is the outcome....
 Looks like a brand new sink!! 
 Gotta love Norwex!!
If anyone wants my mother-in-law's information I'd love to give it to you!  Message me:)
[And please don't judge me on my yucky, gross sink....I'm really not a dirty person!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment