Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Zucchini Zucchini Zucchini

We have zucchini galore over here!!  Last year (I was told...) we had plenty of zucchini plants but none of them grew.  So why wouldn't you double your plants/seeds this year(I obviously have no idea what I'm talking about!)?! 
Travis said he planted double the seeds this year and they are all producing!  Wahoo... ;)
Anyway...we have a lot of zucchini and not sure what to do with it!  Someone on Facebook today posted and asked if anyone had any recipes they enjoy with zucchini and I "liked" it so I could read all the comments!
Truth is my mom has an amazing zucchini bread recipe and Travis has been begging me to try it.  I tried it last year but it did not turn out like my moms:( 
 So....Travis decided he'll try to make the bread when he gets off work tomorrow.  Only my husband is so anal and organized he had to get all the ingredients out (except the refrigerated ones) and set them on the counter!  Most wives wouldn't mind this but I'm home all day and clutter on the counter drives me nuts! 
I let this one go.....and when he went to bed I took a picture of it and am now blogging about it:)
I'll let you know how the bread turns out.....
TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment