Friday, May 30, 2014

Rehearsal & Ending Preschool

Big week and weekend coming up!
 
Pierce has his very first dance recital!
 
 I'm pretty sure I've shared this picture before but this is his costume...adorable!
 We had dress rehearsal last night and survived....barely!
 
I didn't make the best decision when having a spray tanning party here also last night.
I started tans at 6:30 thinking I would definitely be home since rehearsal started at 4:30!
I was wrong!
 
I got to see Pierce dance on stage then I seriously ran through the parking lot to my vehicle and raced home....only to find 2 cars in my driveway with spray tanners waiting on me!
 
Luckily our friends brought Pierce home....and I started tans at 6:30 and didn't stop until 9:30!
Travis helped out with the boys until he had to leave for slow pitch softball.
 
I couldn't get the boys to lay down so Mr. Cash was up until 10pm and was up bright and early at 6am!
 
The last few days have been crazy and I'm just thankful it's Friday!!
Although our craziness continues...for some reason Fridays make it all better;)
 
**Side note**
I'm very thankful I have boys in dance and not girls!
Oh good God...seeing some of the moms walking around with laundry baskets full of costume changes...the mass chaos of where each child needs to be and what costume they should have on...and the makeup and hair!
I had anxiety just watching them (shocking!)
no.thank.you.
 
****************************************
 
Today is Pierce's last day EVER in preschool!
 
This picture was taken yesterday because it was his last day in Lil' Raiders!
 
This is today!

G'ma Spratt has carpool on Friday's so we took their picture!
Pierce thought G'pa took today off for his last day of school and we just let him believe that;)
In reality he was off for an eye appointment my mom had to drive him to:)
So he got in on the picture action too!

Here's the famous first day of school/last day of school picture!

And I had to share this too....
Same outfit...2 different brothers...9 months apart!!
Pierce wore this on the first day of preschool and Cash is wearing it on Pierce's last day of preschool;)
We thought Pierce was big for his age but I think Cash has him beat....3 years old weighing in at 44 pounds and wearing a 5/6!  Good lord!!
And by the way...when I say "big" I don't mean fat or husky...I simply mean big!  That is all!
 
I'm not afraid to admit my kids are solid;)
 
****************************************
 
Here's to the crazy busy weekend that leads into our crazy busy summer!
CHEERS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment