Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Life....

This post is full of pictures of kids....but that's my life!!

This is me...working REALLY hard...trying to get a good picture with Delaney;)
 Gotta love the no makeup look!!
 
And the winner is......
 
Called in for some backup!
It's a little stressful feeding one starving baby and listening to another starving baby scream!!
Luckily Pierce loves to help me!

Here are a few "helpers" that love anything baby!!!
The babies may not always agree but they were entertained for a few minutes!

Grandpa's are always great helpers too:)

The little ones wish so badly they too could get on the preschool bus!!

UGH....and tis the season for storms:(
I do not like any part of storms and sadly I've shared that fear with my 5 year old....
The three of us were under the stairs in the basement...while my tough husband was walking around upstairs!
Ummmmm...HELLO...tornado warnings are no joke!
Cash actually said to me..."Mommy, why can't daddy be down hewe wiff us then we could be a famwy!"  I made sure to repeat that one to Travis!
MEN!!!!
Luckily we didn't have any tornado's in our area and we were all safe!
Not everyone was as lucky so I made sure to count my blessings that day...and everyday since!!

The kids were so excited about their city of blocks!
I was on the look out for baby Godzilla who thought it was hilarious to ruin it;)
 
Busy week this week!
 
A group of us went to the movie "The Other Woman" on Monday!
I highly recommend this to anyone....HILARIOUS!!!
"Cry on the inside....like a winner!" ;)
 
It's prom here in Williamsburg this weekend so my spray tanning books are full:)
 
Swim lessons are wrapping up this weekend!
 
Golf season is rolling around and we are golfing in a tournament this weekend!
I cannot wait:)
 
Sunday we get to celebrate the first communion of our nephew Carter:)
 
 
GO OUT AND MAKE IT A GOOD MAY DAY:)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment