Friday, May 9, 2014

Proud, Happy Mama

Last Thursday I had a lot of prom spray tans and was very happy how the night went!
So....I took a SprayChick selfie;)
 
Saturday morning Travis took the boys to swim lessons for the whole morning so I was home all by myself!
It was very strange....and quiet...but I found stuff today....
CMT...Facebook....and the recliner;)
I also went shopping at the Outlet Mall!
 
Saturday afternoon we golfed in a tournament! 
The weather was beautiful and it was nice to be outside!


Sunday we celebrated our nephew Carter's first communion!
We weren't able to get a picture of all the kids at Easter so we made sure to this time!

Pierce started mushroom hunting with Travis this week and he was so excited!
{little does he know I would be perfectly fine if this is the only hunting he ever does!!!}

This week is teacher appreciation and Pierce and I had fun doing this....
"Orange you glad it's almost summer?!"

All 6 teachers were very appreciative of the gifts:)
One in particular sent me an email thanking me and added this....
 
"You should be so proud of Pierce. He is one of the kindest little boys I have ever worked with.  However you are parenting, it's working!"
 
She has no idea how much this meant to me!  After my last blog post you can imagine how thrilled I was to receive this email!!
So my new concern is this....why in the hell is he so naughty at home and really good everywhere else?!
I guess I'd rather it be this way then the other but still......
 
Anyway...I hope you all did a little something for the teacher in your lives this week!
They deserve it!
 
It's also Nurse Appreciation week and not many people know this but today (May 9th) is Provider Appreciation Week!!
 
 
Lots of people to be appreciative of this week!!!!


We had dance pictures this week and I think Pierce looks adorable!!
Can't wait for the recital!!

And my favorite part of the week......
My first Mother's Day gift from my daycare kids!
Those daycare boys have a very smart mother;)
 
I hope all you mothers enjoy your weekend and celebrate however makes you the most happy!!
 
TGIF!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment