Friday, May 23, 2014

Graduation, Crafts, Daily Life

We have been super busy attending graduation parties....and having a few of our own:)
 
Last weekend we attended a preschool graduation party, high school graduation parties and a college graduation party!  Not to mention a baptism and a birthday party too!
 
 It's official...we are ready for kindergarten!!!
 
These two yahoos are so ready for kindergarten!!

WCP GRADUATION CELEBRATION
 Not only did we do a lot of celebrating but it was also "get a good picture" week!
LOVE this picture of the boys!

Family pic!
Pierce is so proud of his certificate!

Best teachers ever!!!

 And what would a celebration be without Pizza Haus pizza?!
 
LIL' RAIDERS GRADUATION
Pierce really blossomed this year and I think Miss Laura had a big part in that! :)

 Another good one...couldn't resist!

 I took this last Sunday while at the college graduation party and I love it!
 
Thank you to all the family that came and supported Pierce this week!
He truly had an amazing week and this boy is loved beyond words!!
 
Now let the countdown to August 18th begin;)
 
****************************************
 
Travis got a lot of barn boards so I decided to put them to good use!
My friend Haley helped with the "welcome" sign.....
Haven't quite found the perfect spot but I think it adds a certain pop to the front porch!
 
 This is my favorite!
I do not have any advertisement at my house so I figured I'll make a SPRAYChick sign!
I love how it turned out!
It doesn't have a permanent home yet but it does its job!!

I didn't make this next craft but I ordered it off Jane.com!
Once again...trying to find a home for it but it will match everything perfect!
 
I finally ordered family pictures to update all our frames in our house.
It's been a work in progress but it's coming along!
 
****************************************

And here's a little glimpse into my days....
This was Monday at 6:45am.....count them....7 kids!!!!
And what's even crazier...they are all family! :)
 
Had to throw this pic of Delaney in:)
I'm sad because she only has one more week with Auntie Kim then she goes to her regular daycare!  We are going to miss her SOOOO much!!
 
Oh Pierce.....looking just like his daddy:)
 
Little Miss Maceyn has been here for 2 years and now it's time for her to move on to her grandparents daycare.
It was the plan from the very beginning but those 2 years flew by!
We are going to miss her!

I was able to catch a pedicure last weekend and it was heavenly:)
 
Okay, sorry for all the pictures but to be honest I had to cut about 20 out!
I went a little nutso taking pictures the last week!
 
TGIF to all of you and happy Memorial Day!
Remember the reason most of us have this day off......
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment