Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Quotes

It's been a trying week with my 5 1/2 year old!
He has this awful attitude towards me....no one else...not even Travis!
{Talks back, no respect, stomping his feet, slamming doors, rude.....}
The only good thing about it (for me!) is he only does it during daycare hours!
He thinks he's the boss here and can do whatever he wants and tell people what to do!
Makes for some LONG days!
I've talked to some experts (other daycare providers with boys!) and they assure me I'm doing everything right and all their kids did the exact same thing!
It gives me a little comfort but still makes me sad we are going through this!
Hopefully this too shall pass!!
 
So I've "pinned" a few of these and I think they are hilarious!
It's fitting for my post today:)
Nailed it!

....and breakfast...and snack...and lunch...and another snack!!!
And along with the food comes..."I don't like that!" "I'm NOT eating that!" "That looks disgusting!" A burp here and a fart there.....UGH!!!
{Don't worry...they have to get up and sit in timeout if any gas is released at the table!}
Travis wonders why I don't want to cook on the weekends;)

And that's why there's a lot of these.....
Not sure what I would do without my friends:)
You know who you are!!
 
My sister sent this to me early this morning and I HAD to share;)
 
Happy Friday to all of you!
 
 
WW Check-in:
Much to my surprise I'm down another 1.2 pounds this week!
Hells yes;)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment