Monday, September 10, 2012

Most Embarrassing Moment....EVER!

I had the most embarrassing moment EVER while tailgating Saturday.
Here's how it all went down....I was waiting in line for the porta-potty and had to go really bad.  Once it was my turn I wasted no time getting in there and going! 
I set my "beverage" on the toilet paper dispenser, pulled my pants down and was hovering over the disgusting toilet!
I heard something drop and quickly realized it was my full "beverage" upside down in my pants...spilling EVERYWHERE!!

I honestly did not want to come out of the bathroom but knew I had no other choice!  I explained to the ladies in the line what happened and the all threw their hands over their mouths and gasped...and then laughed at me!

Here's what it looked like 30 minutes after it happened....at this point it had time to dry! 

I normally would NEVER post a picture of my a$$ but my friend was oh so kind to take this (without me knowing!) so I figured I'd share just to give you all a good laugh!

I was mortified...

Everyone at our tailgate got a good laugh...but they knew what happened and they know me!
The group behind us were all pointing at me and laughing.  I'm not joking...I had tears in my eyes:(  They thought I was hammered and peed my pants!

I figured at that point there was nothing I could do.  I was stupid enough to put my "beverage" there I needed to pay the consequence!
Luckily it dried up rather quickly and I just went about the rest of my day like nothing happened!

I just couldn't get over how rude some people are!  The sad thing was they had kids at their tailgate and they were pointing and laughing at me....great lesson to teach your kids people!

Anyway, we had a great day and the weather was beautiful!  The hawks lost (BOO) but we managed to have a fun day!
Take it from me people....next time you enter a porta-potty leave your beverage at your tailgate!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment