Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Another Year....

I celebrated another year of life yesterday (September 25th). 
Last year was a big one so this year didn't seem so important....31!  It really felt like another day!

Although it felt like another day I made the most of it!
It turned out to be a great day!

I woke up to a really sweet card from the hubs!

I made chocolate cake for myself:) 
There aren't any eggs in this recipe so Cash got to lick the beater....

My friend Heather stopped at 9:30am with cookies and a diet Pepsi (she knows me too well!!).
It was perfect timing because it was snack time for the kids and my time of the day for a diet Pepsi!
I shared the cookies as a snack and the remainder are sitting my counter (next to the cake) screaming my name!!

I had my house cleaned...by someone else! 
I trade services and do spray tans for my house to get cleaned...HOLLA!! 

My sister brought me Pizza Haus for lunch....after she called to tell me she has so much vacation to take and decided to take today off!  After I got over being jealous I was glad she was kind enough to drive from North Liberty to bring me my favorite lunch!
[I would have loved to take the day off for my birthday!]

I got all caught up on the real housewives while the kids napped!
All I have to say is Teresa is a nut job....and so is Aviva!!

My friend Stacy brought me cupcakes after nap with thee perfect card!
She was upset I made myself a cake;)

I got a half hour with my family then I was off to Sigourney to spray tan 20 women!

I had well over 100 facebook birthday messages!

Thanks to everyone who made my 31st birthday such a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment