Friday, September 7, 2012

Baby #3?!

No...I'm not pregnant....that I know of;)
As you all know we have 2 boys so Travis and I have been throwing around the idea of trying for a third...HOPEFULLY A GIRL!  If we were guaranteed a girl I'd be pregnant 6 months ago!

Anyway...my family knows we're "thinking" about things and I got this email from my mom yesterday...I had to share:

"A lady was telling in here this morning what an old farmer told her years ago about fillys and studs. If you want a filly put the horse’s head towards the sun and if you want a stud, put the horses head towards the north. He said it also works with babies. I had never heard that before. Might be good information if you want to try for a girl in the future."

I'm not sure why but I busted out laughing at this email! 
Here's what I wrote back:

"Ha ha...I thought this was a joke;)  Turns out I'm no farm girl and don't know what a filly or a stud is (girl/boy?!)  Both boys were conceived w/ our bed facing north...TMI?!  I'm assuming a stud is a boy so I'll be facing the sun next time;)
PS: can I blog about this email?!  It cracks me up!"

She obviously gave me the go ahead to share! 
So, if any of you are wondering how to conceive a girl or boy here ya go;) 

***********************

TGIF!
I'm attempting to play in my first ever glow-in-the-dark golf tournament tonight.

Can't wait to tailgate and watch the Iowa/ISU game somewhere tomorrow!
We have Dish Network and they are going to lose Big Ten Network (which is the channel the game is on) so we have to find somewhere else to watch it!

Here's what I have to say to that: 
Dear Dish Network,
If you don't get your sh*t together and keep the BTN I will leave you for DirectTV!
Sincerely, a true Iowa fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment