Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I LOVE FALL!

I love fall for so many reasons.
Football, cooler weather and cleaning out clothes come to mind first:)

I have always, always loved football!  I get so excited for our hometown football games on Friday nights.
I'm like a kid on Christmas morning when I get to go to an Iowa football game!  And I get just as excited when I get to watch them on TV!
I actually look forward to Sundays because we lay around and watch football....ALL DAY!!
I made chili and corn bread for supper last night and it was nice to sit inside on a cool night, eat a great supper and watch Monday Night Football!  Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling:)
**I made corn bread from Tastefully Simple's beer bread mix. I left the beer out and added 1/3 cup oil and a can of creamed corn and it was awesome!**

My birthday also comes in the fall....although getting older doesn't make birthdays much fun anymore!
Although this year will be different..... Travis worked long, long hours for 10 years and was always harvesting on my birthday (and planting on mothers day...I got screwed!). 
He got a new job last October and now he's home everyday at 4pm:) 
He won't have any excuse not to get me [at least] a card this year!! 
Although I'm sure he'll find one!

My SIL dropped off another round of hand-me-downs (which we LOVE here!) so I made it a point to go through all Pierce's clothes and store the clothes that don't fit him!  I hate doing that but it feels so good once it's done!
He's set for the winter.....thanks LynDee!!

Our Raider party went good last Friday night!  Lots of kids running around but I don't mind....because their parents are here to watch them;)  I'm not in charge!!
And the raiders won!!

My friend Haley & I had a great time at the Iowa game Saturday!  There's no such thing as too much fun but I'm pretty sure we were close;)

 Here's all the girls of the group!
 Haley & I in our seats!
We had a long walk so we caught a ride with this guy....um hello...free will donation:)  It took us 5 minutes on this rig and it would have taken us 20 minutes to walk!  No brainer to me!

Sunday was packed full of family time....which everyone loves!

Happy Tuesday all!
Be kind to one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment