Friday, September 21, 2012

F...R...I...D...A...Y

I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...

Man oh man has it been a loooong week!  Nothing in particular (runny noses {times 5}, my own kids talking back and being naughty....you know the usual!).
BUT...today is Friday and that makes everything better!

We didn't really have an eventful week but I managed to snap a few pics!
Here's Cash in undies!  He really loves them and it's hilarious to watch him walk/run around in them!
 The boys got wild one night and were running up and down the hallway (seems to be a regular thing around here).
 My parents nicknamed Cash "Toughy" and there's as good reason! 
 Pierce had a field trip this week and all he cared about was the bus ride!
He's been playing "bus driver" all week!  In this particular picture his outfit includes 3D glasses!
The rest of the outfit is what we see everyday!  Gotta love cowboy boots with shorts;)
 Yep...there's Cash eating out of the garbage!  We had cheesy crackers for snack and someone threw theirs away.  Cash couldn't believe someone would waste perfectly delicious crackers!
I let him eat them only because they were freshly thrown away and they didn't touch anything nasty!
 On the road again...... I've started traveling more and more with SprayChick!  I say...Bring.It.On:)

I have to share this story.... My boys do NOT sleep in and are up at 6:15 everyday.  I always have to rush through my showers (which I hate!) because I know they're up to no good.
On Thursday morning I walked out to the living room and saw them snuggled on the couch under a blanket...watching Curious George...eating frozen waffles! 
I was upset at first...then I realized breakfast was taken care of and I didn't have to do anything! Nice!
Pierce said..."I actually like them better frozen!"  I say...what-evs!

Any tips on getting your kids to sleep longer would be greatly appreciated!!

Have a great weekend everyone!  I know I plan to:)

No comments:

Post a Comment