Friday, September 14, 2012

Insta-Friday

The week kind of got away from me so I'm recapping our whole week today:)

We celebrated my Grandma Spratt's 83rd birthday on Sunday (her birthday is on 9-11).
Here's all the grandkids and great grandkids that were there (definitely not all of them!).
I LOVE spending time with family and Sunday was a gorgeous day all around!

Pierce & Luke doing sack races! 
My aunts are PE teachers and they always bring fun things for kids to do!  It's so nice when someone else keeps your kids busy;)

I had a Thirty-One and Jamberry nail party Monday.

I had a great turn out and I think everyone had a good time!
I got these as a hostess gift and I had to try them out....

I figured leopard on all my fingers was a bit much so I decided to go with black on 8 fingers!

Cash checking out the JT....glad someone does in this household!
My dad entered all his grandkids in for a drawing at the Iowa county tractor pull and Cash won $25 to Phat Daddy's.  My dad didn't tell any of us he did this so I had a lot of texts and calls congratulating Cash on his win!  I had to do some investigating but I figured it out! 
My dad now says Cash is his lucky charm...couldn't have anything to do with his name;)

With the cooler weather I decided to make my mom's famous pumpkin cookies! 
Cookies: 3...Kim's will power: 0
Ah man;(

Watching the Raider homecoming parade Thursday night.  The boys enjoyed everything from the marching bands to the fire trucks!
We came home and watched the Packers beat the Bears!!  GO PACK GO

Supporting our Raiders today!!
I love love love his new sneakers but he's not sold yet! This morning I won;)

We had family pictures taken and I'm so happy with the outcome!
We had Better Together Photo & Design come to my grandma's farm!  You can find them here!

They did an awesome job and I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos! 
Pierce has been a little sh*t at EVERY photo shoot.  I'm not sure if he's growing out of that or if the photographers were that good but he did great! 
They posted 6 sneak peaks a few hours after they took them!

******************
We are hosting almost 50 of our closest friends and family tonight for Raider Homecoming! 
GO RAIDERS!!

I got tickets with a friend for the Iowa/UNI game tomorrow!  I'm so excited to have a full day of all adults!!!
GO HAWKS!!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of the boys turned out awesome! I love the angle she used... reminds me that we are in desperate need of professional pics.

    And the pumpkin cookies look delish! Mmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete