Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Tuesday

It was a great 3 day weekend.  It was such a chillaxing weekend that I didn't take one picture...not one!

We had friends and family over Friday night for the Raider football game! 

We went to my parents house Saturday morning because my sister and her kids were there.  They ran around and played while we just sat around!

Travis and I put the boys down late for a nap so we could watch the Iowa game just us
We made super nachos (amazing!) and watched the game.
It's probably a good thing the boys weren't around with the language flying out of Travis' mouth!!

Travis stayed in Saturday night and I went out with a great group of girls to celebrate Lea's birthday!
It was a great night and then a LOOOONG walk home;)

Sunday started off with breakfast/lunch at The Landmark.
Everyone took naps then we took off for Theisen's.
We had my niece and nephews birthday parties at the North Liberty pool then back to their house for supper and gift opening!
Not for Travis though...he had his annual NFL football fantasy draft he had to get back to!

Monday was a day full of nothing!  I tried to do laundry but that got as far as the dryer;)
Travis made a great supper....grilled ham steaks, pork chops, green bean casserole, okra & potato's!
We ended the night with a family movie night (LORAX) and popcorn!

Happy Tuesday to all of you!
Love me a short week;)

No comments:

Post a Comment