Monday, August 6, 2012

Zach Brown Band & Golfing...

We had an AMAZING weekend!

Started off with getting off at noon on Friday!  We went to Zach Brown Band in Moline that night so I had to get the kids and everything situated before we left.

We only had one DD with 13 of us so we rented a 15 passenger van!  Big props to Stacy for driving the beast and keeping us all safe! 

Here are the girls in front of the beauty before the concert.
Here are our fine looking dates..... That's my "cowboy" husband on the far right;)
 Sister-in-law Amy and myself getting a bite to eat before the concert.
 All settled in our seats waiting.....
 ****ZACH BROWN BAND****
 Such a fun night with a great group of people!
The ride home in the 15 passenger was interesting;)

We got back to town late Friday night then had to be up and ready to go for the Joel & Barb Schaefer Memorial Golf Tournament Saturday. 

The rain gave us a bit of a delay but once things got rolling we all had a great time!
Dinner and dance followed the golf tourney! 
Another night out with a great group of people and lots of laughs!!
This was our team....Travis, me, Brad (cousin), Jake (brother), Amy (SIL), Ed & Van (parents) and Haley (BF).
Good times, good times!

Sunday was a bit of a slow day for me but we made it to church!  Really wishing I wouldn't have because there was a HUGE bat flying around.  I was scared to death!  I was ducking, sweating and on the verge of screaming!  I actually wanted to get up and leave!  Travis was giving me the stink eye but I can't control that (I run from sweat bees & grasshoppers!).  I kept my eye on the bat and had one of the boys close just in case they needed to shield me;)  I got the heck out of there as soon as mass ended!  It took me a good hour to calm down...no joke!

We ended this beautiful Iowa day with frozen pizza on the deck!


I want to wish one of my besties a HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY today!
Hope you have a great day Ambular:)

Hope you all have a great Monday!

2 comments: