Monday, August 13, 2012

Busy Weekend...

I feel like I say this all the time but once again....we had a very busy weekend!  I'm loving all the fun things we're doing lately! 

We're at the age where all our friends are turning 30 so we celebrated another fun one on Friday!  Amber was really surprised when she walked into Phools Gold for ONE drink and saw all our faces:)

We filled the place up!!
I was not the only one enjoying an adult beverage...it just looks like it in this picture;)

Gotta love fun car rides home!  I think it's safe to say Amber was pretty happy;)
Then it was off to kids day at Kinnick on Saturday!  Cash was pretty excited but I didn't have the heart to tell him he wasn't going...
This picture makes me happy for a couple reason....#1: the grass is green, #2: the sky is really blue, #3: the boys are in hawkeye jersey's which gets me excited for football & #4: Cash's smile makes my heart smile!

I tried to get a good picture with myself and the boys but Pierce was not having it (I'm not cool enough) so Travis took this of Cash and me.  I thought it was a good one until I made it larger and his eyes were closed.  Oh well...still cute!

Travis decided to get in on the action and of course....look who's smiling!

I'm still not worthy enough for a smile I guess!
My sister and her family...plus Pierce (SMILING)!

I bribed him with a piggy back ride for this shot.....
 A few hours later we were off to the circus in Williamsburg....
It kept Cash's attention....which I was excited about!

It also kept Pierce & Rogan's attention!  They loved it:)

Saturday night we had a North Street block party!  We have a great neighborhood and it was fun to all get together!  Thanks to all you ladies (and husbands) for putting it together!  It was a good time had by all.

Sunday was a day of a whole lotta nothing:)

Happy Monday...a little late but nonetheless still Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment