Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Pierce

4 years ago today my life changed forever!

On Friday August 15th I had my 38 week doctors appointment.  I had high blood pressure for the first time in my whole pregnancy and she put me on bed rest.  I was devastated!

If any of you really know me you know I worry about everything!  Well, I worried myself into labor! 
My water broke around midnight and we got to the hospital at 2am (just as all the college kids were making their way home from the bar!).

Three pushes later this precious big boy was born at 8:53am, Saturday August 16th weighing 8 pounds 15 ounces....2 WEEKS EARLY!

Our lives have not been the same since! 

He is the sweetest, most kind hearted, scared of everything little boy! 

He LOVES riding his bike, being outside, gardening, going to any & all Raider games, having his friends come over everyday to play (daycare!), visiting the family farm, playing with all his cousins and much, much more!
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY PIERCE RANDALL....
...we love you more then you'll ever know!
Love mommy & daddy!

A a huge thank you to Jen Allen for this awesome shirt! Visit her here!

No comments:

Post a Comment