Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Poor Cash-Man....

Oh man....it's official, Cash is allergic to egg and peanuts;(
[I actually took this picture one day because I had to eat an early lunch.  This is why I don't eat when the kids are awake because this is what happens...screaming crying kid that wants my food!  I thought this would be a perfect picture for the allergy post;)]

I'm not surprised about the allergies...I am however shocked that the peanut allergy was worse then the egg allergy!  Just the other day I gave him a sweet & salty peanut bar and he ate the whole thing and was completely fine.  I don't understand why the results say he's allergic to peanuts!  I guess we'd rather be safe then sorry so I better stop!

No peanuts or eggs for another year and they will re-check him.

I know this could be so much worse but I'm still hoping and praying he grows out of this!
We shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment