Friday, August 10, 2012

**Pierce & Kahne's Day Of Fun**

My sister and I took our boys to Adventureland for the day!  We thought it would be a fun outing before they go off to preschool!

No little ones were allowed (our rules!) so I dropped Cash off at daycare alone for the first time!  Of course he was an angel and perfect for her!  Glad she didn't get to see what I get to see every day;)
I felt so bad leaving him all alone...but I knew he was in good hands!

Pierce is pretty excited about pulling in the parking lot:)

Kahne is also excited!

THE HOPPA (in my best Brooklyn accent from Dish Network commercials).

Surprise surprise...Pierce chose to drive the firetruck!

Airplanes.....

Puff the magic dragon....

We also did the water park and the boys loved that!  We should have just went there all day!

There's Pierce and I in the mix of all that!  He was concerned about the huge bucket dumping water on our heads....what he didn't know was I had timed our photo just right because I was also fearful of this;)

We took the boys on the log ride and waited FOREVER!  As we got closer Kahne realized what he was getting into and he did NOT want to go!  He was screaming and crying the whole ride!  Surprisingly Pierce loved it and had a blast!  They shoved us up front so we got soaked!!
This picture is PRICELESS!  Kellie & I about peed our pants when we saw this....we had to buy it!  The boys are experiencing pure terror...and Kellie and I are having a great time:)
I keep looking at it and I crack up every time!

This was, by far, the best part of the day!  Since I wasn't working the day we went, the boys and I lounged around my room for a while watching cartoons.  I walked out to the kitchen and saw this note....with a $100 bill next to it....
{Have fun today. Take the money & buy the boys and your tickets....Dad...6:45am...You were sleeping.}
This is from my dad!  How sweet was that!  He didn't know we had already purchased our tickets (and the boys were free) so Kellie & I enjoyed reliving our teenage years blowing dad's money on whatever we wanted....and we succeeded:)
And for the record...I was not sleeping at 6:45...I was watching Bubble Guppies in bed;)

Such a great day and we have definitely started an annual tradition!

TGIF to all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment