Friday, December 14, 2012

Princess

Since I am the only girl in the house Travis thinks it's hilarious to call me 'Princess'.  For some reason it rubs me the wrong way! 
I hate it when he calls me this!

It wasn't really a big deal until Pierce started catching on to me not liking it and then he started calling me princess.  And it's not sweet and cute like "Princess"...it's more so to get under my skin and saying it really deep with a raspy voice..."PRINC-ESS" (almost sounds like prince-ass!)
Not cool, Trav, NOT COOL!

I took matters into my own hands and explained to Pierce that mommy is not a princess and you shouldn't call her that.  I explained it in 4 year old terms and said..."mommy isn't a grandma either and you don't ever call her that.." 

I was hopeful I got through to him until this morning....
I asked what he wanted for breakfast and he said "french toast sticks PRINC-ESS!"

I was flustered and pissed at Travis (of course) but I didn't let him see this!  I figure if I ignore it, it will go away...right?!

Anyway...while on Facebook I found this and couldn't resist sharing! 
 
It's funny how things show up when you need them the most! 
I'm going to print this out and hang it all over my house!
I'll whip these boys into shape one way or the other;)

TGIF to all of you!
I plan to finish up Christmas shopping and wrapping this weekend!
We are also helping my brother and his wife move to Williamsburg...YAHOO!!  Finally:)

No comments:

Post a Comment