Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fallen Tree Update & Baby Jace

Over the 4th of July holiday we had a huge wind storm and my parents lost their big shade tree.
Blog post here!

They celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary at the end of July so my siblings and I went in on another tree!
The tree expert (TNT Landscaping) said it's best to transplant a tree in the fall.
So...over the weekend they received their new tree!


This summer will be so much better with shade on their back patio!!

So glad it's Wednesday!  That means it's volleyball night and this mama is getting O-U-T!!  It's very much needed right now and I couldn't be happier:)

PS: I'm loving this date... 12-12-12!

**************************

Want to congratulate my BFF Stacy on her perfect baby boy....Jace David.  He came into this world weighing in at 8 pounds 9 ounces!  I'm sure his sisters can't wait to dress him up:)
He was born yesterday on 12-11-12!

No comments:

Post a Comment