Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Church & Wrestling

We were in Holbrook over the weekend.  Travis helped my dad decorate and light a tree. 
I was running around chasing the boys so I decided to do take a few pictures.

I just love the way the church looks! 

The church is closed and rarely filled with people but on Christmas Eve they have a fabulous service!  We look forward to it every year!

******************

Sometimes, this is how our nights are spent....wrestling in their undies;)
Travis is dead set on the boys wrestling but what he hasn't learned yet is mama knows best!
Wrestling scares me a bit and I'm not sure I can watch my boys take part!
They would have to have a tremendous amount of love for the sport for me to sign off;)
We shall see.....
{Just want to be clear...I would never tell them NO...I'm just hoping they never seem interested;)}

Happy Hump Day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment