Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tis' The Season

SANTA came to the local library!
Pierce is still scared of Santa and as you can see Cash isn't so sure himself;)
Who is this guy?!
"Mom...are you sure I'm okay?!"
Deer in the headlights:)
See...Grandma likes Santa!
This is the best picture I could get of them!
Pierce would NOT touch Santa but this is good enough!

I am getting so excited for Christmas!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE December!!!
I got all giddy when I flipped our calender from November to December!
I love seeing the calender full of Christmas parties and lots of family time!!

I'm about 90% done with all my Christmas shopping!  I really enjoy doing it early because when I wrap them closer to Christmas it's like a surprise for me all over....I forget what I've gotten;)

I hope you're all getting in the spirit as well!!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment