Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Cheer

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!!

This is my favorite display of my holiday decorations....
Both boys as babies with Santa and then a picture of them this year together with Santa.

 Travis and I wrapped presents last weekend....
No rhyme or reason to any wrapping or organizational skills! 
I wrapped what was in front of me with whatever paper I had!
I am not crazy anal about things like that!
I do organize them in the order they will be opened (Christmas Eve at my parents, Christmas morning here and Christmas afternoon at the Heitmans). 

My SIL gave us this ornament this year.
It's the footprints (and a nice poem) of their sweet baby Kynleigh that will not be joining us this year for Christmas....but I know she'll be there in spirit!
  I immediately put it on our tree!  It looks perfect:)

When Pierce saw all the presents under the tree Saturday he was so excited! 
He asked us 100 times if Christmas was tomorrow! 
We decided to make a chain and countdown the days til Christmas!
Every time he asks me I tell him to count the links:)

For the first time EVER I attempted sugar cookies!
It was a fun family attempt!
The cookies didn't turn out the best but the boys had fun and that's all that matters!

Happy Tuesday to all of you!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I loved this post Kim! Love the ornament that your family has for the little Angel in Heaven. Then love the idea of the Christmas Link - we might have to steal that idea in a couple years! and I also love the tradition of Christmas cookies!
    You have a great, beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete