Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pictures.Rash.Football

Our Friday night pizza and adult beverage get together was canceled because the other family had the flu:(
Travis and I decided we were still going to have pizza and adult beverages;) 

Then we thought it would be fun to put pictures up....okay I don't think it's fun but it needed to be done.  I've had these pictures since fall and have been procrastinating putting them up.

Not sure about all of you but pictures can be a bit overwhelming for me...
Regardless..we finished!
I need to find "fillers" for in between all these photos. 
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Saturday we had a house call for haircuts! 
Cash had hair all over him so I put him in the tub.  He's had really bad eczema and dry skin since he was a baby.  Baths make it 10x worse but he needed cleaned.
His calves and bum were so bad he could hardly walk.  They were really red, inflamed and I'm sure itched really bad. 
Warning...baby bum exposed (these picture were taken a few days later so it actually looks much better).
I called Mercy On-Call (speed dial 10!) and they said to put Cortizone cream on it.
Within a few minutes he was so much better....but then started running a low-grade fever.  It never got over 100 but they were concerned about infection so if it creeped higher then 100.4 we were to get to the doctor.  Luckily that didn't happen!
So this was our weekend....


PACKERS kicked Minnesota's butt Saturday night!  This is the team we know and love;)
We had friends over and this is how they showed up...
LOVE!
We had a great time eating appetizers, having great conversations and cheering on the Packers!

Happy Tuesday to all of you! 
Might be a long week considering it's the first full week I've worked in 3 weeks! 
So glad I work in my home:)



PS: This was supposed to post yesterday (Monday) but Blogger is having issues uploading photos.  And whats a blog of mine without photos?!

No comments:

Post a Comment