Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holidays 2012

We survived the holidays!
WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD

My family:)
The kids were not into taking pictures;)

Pierce + Makenna = T-R-O-U-B-L-E
But they sure do love each other!

Silly, silly kids!
Love, love, love this picture of Pierce and me!

Cash dancing with G'ma Spratt

My brother (Uncle Bubba) built the kids this kick-a$$ fort out of boxes.  The kids loved it!  I think Jake had alternative motives....like keeping the kids busy in the basement so they weren't running around wild upstairs;)

Santa came...he really, really came!!!!

BEST...PRESENT...EVER!!!

I think this blanket was the best present ever!!

Cash & G'ma Heitman

Baking Jesus' birthday cupcakes!!
We are still in disbelief....our beloved Packers lost to the Vikings over the weekend:(

I hope you all had a great holiday as well!
We dodged quite a few germs over here and I'm hoping we're in the clear!  Pierce had ear infection but I'd take that over some of the other germs floating around!
I hope you are all enjoying routine again...I know I am!

1 comment: