Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Germs...GRRRRRRR #2

Germs...GRRRRRRR #1 HERE

I'm not sure if the onions are doing their job (collecting all the germs!) or if I seriously got lucky this time around but Cash only puked that one time and was wild man the rest of the day!
{onion theory HERE }

He's been eating, playing, fighting with his brother and sleeping just fine!

THANK THE LORD!

I'm still going to be crazy mama and not take the kids out if they don't have to!
Every child in my daycare has this wonderful hacking cough but I'll take that over puking!


This girl is excited because I have a spray tan party in Sigourney tonight!  I'm FINALLY getting out of the house (it's been a long 4 days here!) and I get to see adults and have conversations!!!

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment