Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Out of the Ordinary

So far this week things have been out of the ordinary! 

I still can't get rid of this darn sore throat so these have been my go to food!
I haven't had a freeze pop for a really long time but surprisingly they are still delicious:) 

I've been drinking and eating cold things and Monday I realized something hot might be the ticket!
Travis and I are not coffee drinkers and I didn't have any hot chocolate in the house.
I made a trip to the store and bought some decaffeinated coffee (or I'd be crawling up the walls!) and bought some french vanilla creamer. 
We got out the coffee maker we got for your wedding 5 1/2 years ago that's only been used a handful of times!
We also didn't have any mugs around so I dug this out...it was a complimentary gift after spending so much on pictures!
The hot coffee felt A-M-A-Z-I-N-G on my throat! I made another pot this morning!

Cash has been into his "babies" lately and I found him changing their diapers!  Pierce got in on the action as well. 
If wipes weren't so expensive I'd buy a whole bundle and let them play with them! 
Why do kids love baby wipes so much?!  Or is it just mine?!

While I was at the store buying coffee I spotted these oatmeal cream pies! 
I cannot remember the last time I bought them so I threw them in the cart!
I captured the boys eating their very first oatmeal cream pie!
**Note to self...don't go grocery shopping while hungry!**

Travis made a delicious supper last night! 
Pretty simple...chicken, noodles and Alfredo sauce.  He threw in some spices as well!
The food itself was great but the fact that he made it was even better;)


Speaking of Travis.....
Today is his 33rd birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best daddy and husband we could ask for!!!
As long as we're all healthy my mom and dad are watching the boys so we can go out to eat!
We plan to hit up Texas Road House and I'm already looking forward to the rolls and sweet butter...and maybe the big beer:)

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment