Thursday, July 16, 2015

May 2015

The weather is finally warming up and we've been finding things to do as a family!
Finding something we all enjoy is a real battle but the boys won and we went fishing....
I made the most of it:)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of the boys!
 Travis does all the work...thank goodness!
 
This was a separate outing for Pierce with daddy and Uncle Austin!
 
****************************************
I had a great Mother's Day this year!
Travis and the boys gave me my first ever diamond necklace!
It's actually the first piece of jewelry Travis has gotten me since our wedding rings 8 years ago....
...not sure what I did to get that but I'll take it!!
I have it on in this picture but you can't really see it!
Take my word...it's beautiful! 
 Mother's Day was also the first time all year I spray tanned my legs!
Love having tan legs:)
 
****************************************
 
My mom buys her grand-kids matching Easter Outfits every year...
...and every year we never spend Easter together!
 
In May we had a family BBQ and decided to make the kids wear their outfits!
All we wanted was one good picture...and that's not possible!!
 This is how many tries it takes to get a decent shot!
Delaney Jo was not having it...and all the older kids would laugh at her and makes things that much worse!! :)
 
We managed to get a few and that's all that matters!!
 
Love this one of Cash and Kadence!
 Grandpa was in time-out for changing his nice church clothes to old raggedy cut off jeans and tank top....so he was left out of the picture;)
They look so cute and innocent here...but we all know better;)
 
****************************************
 
Cash had a playdate with friends and came home saying it was "THE BEST DAY EVER!!"
Seeing this smile during his nap I believe him:)
 
Cash is learning how to write his own name! 
He also learned how to draw flowers!
I love it:)
 
Pee Wee Baseball started and Travis is Pierce's coach!
It was a great season and Pierce loved it!
I love this picture of Travis pitching the ball to Pierce!
 
 Travis and I got in a golf tournament with friends!
It was freezing but the beverages kept us warm;)
 
Can't believe May flew by so fast!
Bring on June!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment