Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ending Kindergarten & Junior Preschool

I cannot believe how fast the school year went! 
Just when we were getting into the swing of things...it was over...just like that!
 
We loved all of our teachers this year...Mrs. Woods, Miss Amy, Miss Debbie and Miss Tammy!
I found some fun ideas on Pinterest for Teacher's Appreciation week!
{M&M Many & Much thanks for all you do, we really appreciate you!} 
{You are TOTE-ally Awesome!}
 
Since I'm so far behind on the blog I can't remember exactly when I got this but I'm pretty sure it was for Mother's Day from Cash....
"My mom is funny when she.....FARTS!" 
Seriously kid?!?!
{I'm pretty sure he was talking about my arm farts;)}
 
 
Call me old school but I love a manual pencil sharpener!
It's come in handy quite a few times!
 
 
Pierce had his track and field day in May!
It was rescheduled to a very cold day in May!
the kids had fun and at least it wasn't 100 degrees or raining!
Pierce and Makenna racing....and really happy about it:)
Tug of war with the parents!!
{cousin Luke Spratt and Mrs. Woods caught in the pic too!}

Pierce's kindergarten class!
 
And lets not forget about this cutie!
Cash passed Junior Preschool with flying colors!
As you can see he never lost his preppy attire and insisted on looking nice every day!

And this kid never ran out of mesh shorts and t-shirts;)
 
Woo-Hoo for summer...Did that just come out of my mouth?! 
I'm trying to be positive here people;)
 
 
I came across these two e-cards and wanted to share because they are beyond true!
No shit kidding!
 
Yep!
 
****************************************
 
Another school year came to an end! 
They say time flies and I'm learning this all too well!
That year flew by!
 
Bring on 1st Grade and Senior Preschool!!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment