Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Fishing, Golfing and St. Louis

We've been having a lot of fun this summer! 
My motto is YOLO (you only live once!).
 
Travis went on a guys only fishing trip to Wisconsin over Father's Day weekend.
He had a lot of fun and came home with only one picture!
Look'n good Trav, looking good:)
 
****************************************
 
We've gotten into a few golf tournaments....
....and we ALWAYS have fun doing that!!
 Not sure what Mark is doing in the top left corner;)
Four couple best shot!

The four lady best shot is always a good time too!

 
****************************************
 
At the end of June we took a family trip to St. Louis with a group of friends!
 
After a long drive down (we were about 30 miles from our destination and there was flooding over the road so we had a detour that lasted way too long!) we visited Grants Farm!  It was a great outing I highly recommend! 
Out of all the kids in the crowd Pierce was chosen to go down and help the presenter at a show...
....and this is as excited as he got!  Seriously?!
 
 
Pierce and Bryson in the bird cage...this is as close as I could get!
I'm NOT a fan of birds!
 
 
Our local Raider baseball team was having a fundraiser selling tickets to the Cardinal/Cubs game! 
All 18 of us went to the game and had a great time!
 
We are a Boston Red Sox family so I was unsure who to cheer for!
I got the kids shirts at Wal-Mart for way cheap, I bought Travis' for $5 at our Outlet mall (Vanity Fair) and I borrowed my tank from my friend Kay!
We had the Cubs hat and I decided to wear it to be neutral!
Cash's hat came from our friends Demi and Karli.
 The game was a 7pm game to begin with then went into extra innings.
We left early and watched the ending in the hotel.
The boys were asleep within minutes!
 
Our group took over the hotel pool!

Saturday we went to the city park and enjoyed the splash pad!
 
We also went to the City Museum!
I only got a few pictures because it was a lot of climbing and keeping track of your kids!

It was a great weekend away packed full of everything fun!
All the kids got along great and were up for anything!
St. Louis is a family friendly city and we loved that!


No comments:

Post a Comment