Monday, August 29, 2016

Back To School 2016

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
Some (cough**cough...ME...cough**cough) might say it's the best time of the year!

I'll admit I'm not too excited about all the homework that comes with back to school time but we'll find our groove and settle right in!

This year Pierce is in 2nd Grade and Cash started Kindergarten!!

Both boys were soooo ready to start... which makes it easier for me!

The week before school started they had an open house/meet the teacher night!
We dropped off all their school supplies as well.

****************************************

Tuesday, August 23rd was the BIG day!!
My alarm went off at 6:10am and both boys were up, dressed and had eaten breakfast!
I think they were just a little excited!

The big kindergarten dude and his dad!
{ no pics with mom because who would have taken it?! :( }

Pierce and Travis

Oh look, there I am!
Family shot (minus Kroy who slept in til 8:45 that day!) thanks to our neighbor girl, Logan, who was walking her dog!
Theses pictures with Travis were taken at 6:40am!


Had to get a goofy one!

A big thanks to Grandma Van for taking them shopping for their first day of school outfits!


Cash with his teacher, Mrs. May!

Besties... Karli and Cash

Pierce and his teacher, Mrs. Sanchez!

Big stud with his own locker this year!

 I wasn't quite doing cartwheels but I will say it was very quiet in the Heitman household that day:)
Kroy and mommy enjoying the quiet house:)

I want to wish all our family, friends, teachers and students a wonderful 2016/2017 school year!


No comments:

Post a Comment