Thursday, August 25, 2016

Birthdays And Baptisms

Pierce turned 8 on August 16th!

For his birthday he asked for work boots and Peterbilt stuff...
...what 8 year old boy wants these things?! 
I guess our Piercey-Pie does!!

Travis and I gave him his work boots!
He had them on at 6am the day of his birthday!
He was so excited!!
{His friend Kevin's mom hooked him up with Peterbilt gear!}

 He wanted a friend party at the pool so we rented an umbrella!
{for all you summer birthday mom's I highly recommend this!}
 I let Pierce do all the deciding of who was invited:)
What a crew!

Pierce didn't want a cake...he wanted Hurts Donuts!
I'm pretty sure everyone was okay with that!

 Cash picked Karli to keep him company during the party!

 Not many action shots because I was trying to keep my eye on everyone!

Love these birthday questions I ask the boys every year....
Favorite Food: Brownies
Favorite Person: Rogan
Favorite Thing to do: Farm
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Place to Eat: Sundown
Favorite Movie: Daddy Daycare
Favorite Animal: Dog
Favorite Drink: Pop
Favorite Holiday: His Birthday
Favorite Thing to Wear: Under Armour

 ****************************************

On Sunday, August 21st Kroy was baptized into the Catholic Church!
The boys were excited to sit in the front of the church and to be involved in it!

Father Wilkening

Godparents: Amy and Austin

His awesome cake made by my friend, Rachel Becker!
It was delicious!!

Great Grandma Alice

Great Grandma Vera
{this is my Grandma's 30th great grandchild!}

Chow time with cousins!

Kellie & Kroy

Spratt Cousins

The ever so famous grandchild/grandparent picture!

My whole world!

Godparents again!

Grandma and Grandpa Spratt

Grandma and Grandpa Heitman

****************************************
Here are all my sweet babies in the same baptismal outfit!
Pierce, Cash & Kroy




No comments:

Post a Comment