Monday, March 7, 2016

New Mini

We did it...
...we did something we said we would NEVER do again...
...we joined the minivan club!
 
We owned a minivan 7 years ago and Travis and I both hated it!
It was spur of the moment (our car died and we needed something ASAP!)
It wasn't something we researched and picked out...it was just something available at the time! 
And I'll admit, I had a complex about driving a minivan at the age of 27!  Not sure why, I just did! 
 
Two years later we traded that in for our Traverse...which I LOVED from day one!
 
With baby number 3 on the way we have been kind of throwing around the idea of getting a new vehicle.
And for anyone that knows me knows when I get an idea in my head it's full force until it's done!
 
I was totally okay with looking into minivans.
{I'm 34 and more mature now;)}
It's the most practical vehicle for us at this time...price and space!!
{Although my dream vehicle is a Tahoe!}
It was my husband who did NOT want a van!
 
But I knew if I got him to test drive one he would like it!
Turns out he loved it!!
{Who would have thought a heated steering wheel would have sold him?!}
 
And a week later we are the proud owners of a 2016 Chrysler Town and Country!
A big thanks to our BIL Jeremy for hooking us up!
He dealt with all my demands, emails and text messages!!
He deserves an award!

 The boys are super excited!!
 

 
I've never had a brand new vehicle before!
It was exciting to see this only had 3 miles on it when we got it!
 
I cannot wait to take our first trip in it!
Not sure when that will be but I'm still excited!
 
For now, it will sit in the garage most days until we find places to go!
 
And just for the record...I was really sad to see my Traverse go!
It was the first vehicle I ever loved!
I'm sure it will make a great vehicle for another family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment