Monday, January 25, 2016

Weekend Recap

FRIDAY!
 
We had a fun filled weekend!!
Friday was Travis' birthday and his brother invited him to the Iowa Wrestling meet.
I decided I did not want to sit at home all night so I made plans to take the boys bowling!
My SIL Melanie and her girls joined us!
I didn't take one picture...what's going on with me??!!
The kids had fun and I enjoyed a pizza burger and cheeseballs;)
 
Before we left I had Travis take this picture of me...
{18 weeks}
I'm not a fan of side shots of myself...
...but I regret not taking many pregnancy shots when I was pregnant with the boys.
Although I plan to take more pictures of my growing belly, I will NOT be blasting them all over social media!!
These pictures will be fun (I hope) to look back on years from now!
 
 
SATURDAY!
 
Travis wanted to take the boys ice fishing but he only got one to go willingly! 
Cash and I stayed at home and watched CMT:)
 
Pierce had a lot of fun and caught a few fish!
You can't see the little fishy because it's camouflaged in with his outfit...but it's there!
 
After ice fishing they came home to thaw out for a while then it was off to a birthday party for Pierce!
It was his friend Charlie's birthday.
 
I showed up to the Marengo bowling alley to pick him up and this is what he was wearing...
I had no idea he was hiding shorts under his pants!
It was freezing outside so I'm glad he at least wore a hat;)
Man oh man, what is with kids these days!
 
After the birthday party Travis headed out on the town (TJ's in Parnell) with his friends and all of us women took the kids to the Iowa gymnastics meet...aren't we amazing wives?!!
 
It was actually a really good time and the boys had so much fun!
The best part?  Kids got in for free!


This is not the best picture of Pierce but I had to share because the little girl behind them had a great photo-bomb!!!  LOL

All the kids did great and had fun!!
 
 
SUNDAY!
 
The roads must have been slick Sunday morning because Travis got called into work...BOO!
The boys and I went to church. 
Of course they got in a fight over who got to sit at the end of the pew...Pierce won and Cash pouted the whole time!  Geesh!!
 
After church I was going to take the boys to the little Raider wrestling meet.
Travis gave Pierce the option to go watch wrestling or go help him clean the fire station...
...Pierce picked the fire station with Travis!
 
So Cash and I headed to the high school to watch Carter and Rayce!
The first round they wrestled at the same time...
I have no idea how parents do this!
Friends of ours have 2 boys that wrestle and on B's first match he got beat and was crying and so upset.  Just seeing his tears, my eyes started filling up!  Pretty sure I'd be a mess if Pierce or Cash were out there!  Luckily, I don't think we have to worry about that!
 
Sunday evening I made this amazing peanut butter cheesecake!
It was to die for and a great way to end the weekend!
Wanted:
 A personal trainer after this baby!!!
 
Have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment