Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Funnies

Happy Friday to all!!!
When I see a funny ecard or meme I save them and later go through them and just laugh!
A few of my friends and family members are lucky enough to get them in texts too!
 
I declared today Funny Friday! 
Here are some of my favorites I've seen recently.
I will warn you this week was a rough week...(I'll leave it at that)...so if I offend you, I'm sorry...(not sorry)!
 
This is totally me this week!
 
No caption needed... you all know the feeling!
 

Bye Felicia!

Some days, maybe!  Just kidding...just kidding!!

Bahahahaha...Love you Travis, really!!

Every f*cking day!!!!

Yep!

#winning

Guilty!

Sent this to Stacy yesterday because it made me LOL thinking about our recent road trip to California!

For sure!
 
 
Please tell me this happens to other people and not just me!
 

I haven't had a drink in a long time but for some reason this cat makes me laugh every time I see it!
 

I've said it before and I'll say it until I die....I do NOT want to see OR hear the food in your mouth!!
Manners people, manners!!!
 
 
Pierce and I had a conversation at 8:45 last night when he couldn't fall asleep and I ever so kindly warned him "don't make me get out of the chair!"
#MomOfTheYear

I love Campbell's response to this ignorant (in my opinion) comment!
Just so happens her name is Kim....it's a different Kim...this most certainly would never come out of my mouth!!  #LoveIsLove

A to the Men!!!!
 
 I first started seeing these "Mexican Word Of The Day" quotes on social media.
They are hilarious and my sister and I share them back and forth.
Here are a few of my favorites from this week!

I felt like this on the ride home from CA last week!!


I laugh every single time!!!!!!
 
And last, but certainly not least......
Bahahahahahaha!!
I couldn't resist!
 
Happy Friday everyone!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment