Friday, June 20, 2014

FrIdAy FuNnIes

Love finding these funny pictures and quotes online! 
I needed a little pick-me-up this week so I look at these to make me laugh!
 
Some are funny...some just struck a cord with me and I had to share!
Enjoy:)
 
Ummmm....hells yes!  :)

It seriously amazes me the kind of stuff people put on Facebook!
I have a few people I should probably delete or "hide" but just can't;)


During my "I need a pick-me-up" moment I came across this beauty and laughed out loud!
She really is beautiful...they just caught her at the exact wrong moment;)
 

This is totally meant for Travis!
I want to be mad but can't because I have so much to tell him;)
 

Just had a conversation this morning along these lines.....
Date is set!

I LOVE this!
I don't understand why people are mean!
Be nice to everyone you meet...they could be fighting a battle you know nothing about!
 
 
this.is.me.
I really wish I could get this under control!
It is getting better with age!
I'm working on it;)

Yea, pretty much every Friday;)

And I'll leave you with this....
{Spray Tanned that is!}
No brainer...right?!
 
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Go out and make it a good one...AND BE KIND!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment