Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Summer Baptisms

Oh my....sorry about the 2 month break;)
Summer got away from me but I'm back and ready to blog!
 
I've actually missed blogging and can't wait to catch you up!
Hold on and get ready for a Heitman catch-up!!
 
****************************************
 Travis and I were honored to be our nephew, Corbin's godparents this summer!
Isn't he just adorable?! :)
 
This is how LynDee (Corbin's mom) and I showed up to the church!
Matchy matchy;)
It was a great day spent with family!

****************************************
Later in the summer I was honored to be Delaney's godmother!
Ummmmmmm......too cute for words!

Check out those shoes!
 Amy's brother, Jared, was the godfather:)
Seriously....cutest girly ever!!!

****************************************

We had a lot of fun this summer!
I loved these random Friday nights when my sister would call me and say she was coming to town to stay overnight!
I live for these nights:)
The kids have so much fun together!

We also spent many hot days at the Heitman pool!
I golfed the day before this picture and was super sunburnt...
....I went to our local dollar store and bought this hat for $5! 
She did the trick;)

So much fun!!
 
****************************************
 
Okay....stay tuned for more posts to come:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment