Saturday, August 30, 2014

Family Weddings

Yes I said weddingssssss!!
We had two family weddings this summer and if anyone knows the Spratt family you know we love to have a good time!
I'm 100% sure we had the best time:)
 
****************************************
 My cousin Brad married Chrisy on July 19th!
Gorgeous couple!!
 
 I'm a little biased but there are a lot of beautiful women in the Spratt family
{We told my cousin Lindsey (third from right) to get her audition tape ready for The Bachelor for the upcoming season....Chris the farmer from Iowa:) }
 
Duck face and smiley has so much fun at the wedding!

They had a photobooth and we all had tons of fun!!
 
 There comes a certain time at night when the boys are done done and done;)
Travis was a good man that night and took the boys and my grandma home.....while I stayed and partied;)  He's a keeper!
 Everyone had fun dancing!
 
****************************************
My cousin Janey married Jake August 9th!
B-E-A-U-tiful bride!!!
 
**********
Side  note:
You'll notice my children and their father are not in any pictures....
...that's because both of our boys were sick with fevers and Travis took one for the team and stayed home:(
 
It was not an easy decision and I suffered "mommy guilt" the whole night!
I think I was just bummed they were sick and couldn't enjoy the fun day with everyone!
 
I left Pierce at home bawling on the floor because he's old enough to realize what he's missing...
...hardest departure to date:(
 
**********
I made the most of the day because it truly was a great day and a lot of fun guests were in attendance!
Baby Corbin!
 Kellie & Kahne
 
There are those beautiful Spratt women again;)

And the whole Spratt family (a few family members missing...my 3 of course!).
This is my Grandma Spratt, her kids, their kids and their kids!
 
****************************************
We are all truly blessed to have such a big, amazing family!
Cheers to many more fun times together!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment