Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June Catch-Up #2

Still trying to play catchup with June!
 
 Love this picture because Travis and Pierce (on the right) are both out and Cash is still wide awake watching the movie!
 Pierce is in need of a haircut (badly!) and this is what happens when you spray SPF all over;)
 
****************************************
 
I had last Friday off so we made the most of the beautiful weather!
Travis and I golfed for a few hours while the boys napped and watch Frozen with my mom!
When we got home Travis got the sprinkler out and they had so much fun!!
Absolutely LOVE this picture of the boys!
 
****************************************
 
Saturday we golfed in a four couple best shot!
It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun!
 
****************************************
 
We had another Spratt couples shower and this time it was Tarzan and Jane theme:)
Here's the bride and groom to be!
 
****************************************
 
Sunday was father's day!
I captured this picture a month ago and saved it for fathers day!
I think it's the perfect shot of all of them!!
 It was Travis' day so he got to choose what we did all day!
He chose fishing!
We had supper with all the Heitmans then went to see my dad!
It was a great day:)
 
A big happy father's day to this guy....
He's the hardest working man I know! 
His work ethic is one I've been trying to achieve! 
Other then his 20 minute power snoozes he will never be caught sitting down and relaxing..there's always work to be done!
He is officially retired (and doesn't need to work!) but he continues to put in 60+ hours of work a week sometimes! 
He still thinks he's 20 years old and no amount of work will stop him!
I admire this most about my dad!
Oh and the fact that he's an amazing grandpa to my boys! 
Pierce is just like him...working all the time!
We are very lucky to have him in our lives!


Also want to wish my father-in-law Randy a happy father's day!
He's another hard working man that Pierce looks up to!
 The boys love going to "the farm" and often throw fits when we have to leave!
 
We are very lucky to have two great men in our lives!
 
 
****************************************
 
We continue to stay busy but I hope to keep the blog updated!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment