Friday, September 20, 2013

Week-Long Catch Up

It's been a while....

Here's our last week in pics...

The boys enjoying homemade jam:)

We survived the garage sale...
Done...Done...and Done!
My mom brought in 3 large buckets of tomato's and they were sold (all to one person) within minutes!
We got a babysitter Saturday and enjoyed watching our Hawkeyes beat ISU!
It was a great night!
Travis made stuffed peppers...they were awesome!
 The boys loved them too:)
 I've been suffering a stupid cold since Sunday so my sweetie Cash was giving me a back rub (because his father wouldn't!!)
 Travis and Pierce playing an apple tree game P made at school.
 DWTS started.....
Team Snooki all the way!

We were actually all home on Monday night so we played board games.
Pierce kicked all our butts!


And in other news.....

Travis surprised me with an all planned out GIRLS weekend away for my birthday!
It's not til next week but I am so freak'n excited!!
{We've been together 12 years and he has never done anything like this before....to say I was shocked is an understatement!}

Pierce started Hip Hop/Tumbling and he loves it!  I was nervous because it's all boys ages 5-8 and I thought he'd be intimidated but I think watching how the older boys act is helpful!!

Cash has learned his ABC's and Pierce's counting is getting higher and higher!
I just love hearing the ABC's on repeat and I'm pretty sure I'll never forget how to count {enter sarcasm here!}

I did three spray tan parties this week, Travis has had football practice and a fire meeting...
...Thank goodness for great babysitters and family that helps us out!

TGIF to all of you!

GO RAIDERS
&
GO HAWKS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment