Monday, September 30, 2013

IA Game, Pumpkins, Birthday & Homecoming!

We took the boys to their very first Iowa football game two weekends ago!
I was nervous but they both did great and had a lot of fun!

The weather was perfect and we met up with Mimi, Demi, Karli, G'pa Heitman, Carter and Rayce!

 My parents grow pumpkins every year so we picked them on Sunday.
The pumpkins look great!

Travis coached a youth football game last Sunday in Williamsburg and I snagged this picture after the game!
L-O-V-E!!!

I got some time with my Godson, Jace:)

I'm getting organized with all Pierce's preschool papers and projects!
 Cash was the lucky one to do a big Walmart & Kohl's trip with me so I took him out to eat at Wendy's!
 My birthday was the 25th so I made bought some delicious cookies to share!

Last week was homecoming and Pierce had a great time dressing up at school!
Gotta love small towns and big families!
A big group of us came out for the parade!!
 My cousin Nick is a senior this year so we all came out to support him.
{He's the one in the center with a cowboy hat on!}
Raiders kicked a$$ Friday night!

I was gone on my girls birthday weekend away so Travis played hostess with the mostess Friday night!
He even made a big crock-pot of chili for everyone!
Way to go Trav!

****************************************
Sorry for the picture overload!
I've been having issues with my computer and I fell behind on posting!

Hope you enjoyed our last week and a half in pictures:)


No comments:

Post a Comment