Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day Weekend 2013

FRIDAY:
We kicked off the Raider football season with friends and family at our house!
It was 1000 degrees outside so we spent most of the night in the house!

Cash realized UmiZoomi was on TV and snuggled up to G'ma Heitman!
Someone brought this combo to the party and I cannot get enough!
We actually went to the store Saturday morning to get more for the Iowa game!
If you haven't tried...do it!
{I've never claimed to be a healthy eater;)}

***************************************

SATURDAY:
We were lazy all morning then got things rounded up to head to our friends (Horvaths) for the Iowa game.

 This is how Cash & Karli enjoyed the game.....
And this is how their siblings enjoyed the game......
In the end the Hawks lost...BUT I think they looked 100 times better then they did last year!
I'm very hopeful for a decent year!

Saturday night Travis was asked to let off some fireworks for a wedding happening in town.
He called a few minutes before they let them off and invited us out.
We got front row seats to a 15 minute firework show!
The boys loved it and it was free entertainment!
Perfect ending to a great Saturday!

****************************************
SUNDAY:
We Travis spent some time in the garden.
I played photographer! 
The boys picking me flowers again:)
{This time from our garden!}
I know I'm biased but holy CUTENESS:)
Sunday after naps we went to Gma & Gpa Heitmans to swim!
That's always a good time:)

The boys stayed at Gma & Gpa's and we went golfing and out to eat for Mark's birthday!
It got dark really, really fast so we had to use the headlights on the last hole!

****************************************

MONDAY:
Travis and the boys hung out while I went shopping and out for lunch with Haley.
We had a family BBQ Monday night at my parents.

It was a great weekend and I hope you all had the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment