Friday, November 4, 2016

HALLOWEEN 2016

Halloween this year was a weekend event!
The weather was beautiful for the whole weekend!

~Friday~
We went trick or treating on the town square!
We met some friends and cousins there!
{You will not see Pierce...he chose farming over candy!}

Kroy & Andie!

Oh my goodness... I can't even!!!
How cute is this little puppy?!

Cash, Karli, Jace and Demi.

Slate and Kroy... chilling in their strollers!


~Sunday~
My mom's birthday is on Halloween so we had a family lunch at my sisters on the 30th.
She always gets them matching shirts so of course we had a photo shoot!

We brought the kids costumes and they all had fun!

My three pumpkin!

Sunday afternoon/evening was a rush to get pumpkins painted.
It was not a family affair... Travis was farming and we dropped Pierce off with him after lunch.
So... Cash and I started the painting process!

We picked Pierce up around 7pm from Travis and he painted his pumpkin...with gloves on!

My handy-dandy work!

Masterpieces:)


~Monday~
HALLOWEEN

I got to attend the boys Halloween parade at school!
I love seeing all the kids and their costumes!

Here's SpongeBob.... I mean Cash!

There's our soldier, Pierce!

Pierce and his buddies- Jackson, Sawyer & Kyler 

Halloween evening was beautiful so the kids and I walked up and down North Street with LynDee and her kids while Travis handed out candy!
Then we loaded in the vehicle and made about 10 stops!

Here's SpongBob, the soldier and a grumpy puppy!



Pierce and Levi dressed alike!

We got to see Great Grandma Vera at one of our stops!


The boys had a great Halloween and I hope you all did as well!

And let me just say.... TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment