Thursday, October 6, 2016

Pics Pics & More Pics

 Still busy around here.... but not busy enough that I can't take pictures!

Our life in pics....

Raider Homecoming!
 Kroy's little smirk gets me every time!

We blinked and our baby turned 3 months old!
 He's trying really hard to roll over...but hasn't quite mastered it yet.

I can't even...

He gets a lot of kisses from mommy all day long:)
He likes it, I swear!

All ready to cheer on the Hawkeyes!

Here's a win-win...
Pierce reading and Kroy content!

A very intense book about fires right here!

I turned the big 3-5 (gulp!) and threw myself a party.
One of my friends wasn't able to make it so she sent me a picture of herself having a drink so I sent this back.  Turns out this was the only picture I took all night... oops!

On a no school day Pierce had plans to go be a farmer for the day with Keith.
He was so excited and all ready to go!
Travis came home on his lunch break to take him out and they got all the way there and Pierce had a freak out moment and didn't want to stay! 
So... he came home! 
Not sure what happened there... but it doesn't surprise me!

This is the norm around here.... double duty... feeding the baby and listening to Pierce read!

The school had dress up days for Homecoming and "twin day" was one of them.
Here's Cash and his 3 best buds... Tyson, Eli and Cormac!

Pierce and his friend Cole were twins...
...and they could really be twins!

PROUD MAMA MOMENT:
Cash was selected by his teacher to receive the Raider Rockstar Award!
Each teacher chooses one student who follows the "Raider Ready" rules, who is respectful, responsible and safe!  We are so proud  of Cash!

My cousin Tracey lives in Canada and made a quick trip home!
She surprised me and stopped by one afternoon!
It was so good catching up with her!

Oh... and I joined snap chat... for the kids;)


Okay, that's it for now! 
I'll save the other 100 pictures for another post...BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment