Friday, June 10, 2016

Insta-Friday

Things are still moving along here!
I haven't taken too many pictures this week but the ones I have taken I've shared on Instagram!
You can find me (@kimheitman) on Instagram!

Travis and I have never been to the Cedar Rapids farmers market so we lined up Grandma Van to watch the boys Saturday morning and we headed to CR!
It was nice to have a few hours kid-free!
Things started out rough...I was having contractions every 10 minutes and I even had to sit down for a few.
Obviously no baby came of it but we did realize is we are not prepared for this baby!
I didn't have my hospital bags packed or anything for the baby!
We came straight home and got everything packed!
Six days later... still no baby... but we are ready!!


 We have been spending most of our afternoons and weekends at the pool!
Cash has been begging to see if he's tall enough for the big red slide...
...but when we go during the week I have a toddler that keeps most of my attention.
We went to the pool after the farmers market Saturday and Travis walked him down to measure him!
Sure enough...he was tall enough!!
He was SO excited!!

And this happened....
WARNING: never send a hungry pregnant woman grocery shopping!!
These boys (and myself) are going to have a rude awakening when this baby is born!

I have a day date by myself all set up for June 11th.
I plan to get my nails done and finish up all the shopping for baby!
When I started having contractions Saturday I freaked out that I may not make it to June 11th!
So I did everything on Diapers.com!
Welcome back into my life Diapers.com!

On Sunday Pierce went with the Capper's to Carter's ball tournament so Cash and I headed to the pool!
It's the best place to be when you have swollen feet and ankles! 
And to be honest.... my maternity swim suit is my favorite suit I've ever worn!
I'm not self conscious and I don't have to suck my gut in!!


 T-ball and pee-wee continue also!
All three boys were thrilled when I wanted this picture!
Just smile and act like you like it!


This week has been full of appointments!
The boys got their summer buzz, I had my 37 week appointment (not dilated but baby still measuring big! I have another appointment and ultra sound next Tuesday...the day I turn 38 weeks...which is when I had BOTH boys!!) and they had dentist appointments!
Both are cavity free!
Poor Cash developed a fear for the dentist just like his mama when she was younger (okay, I still have it!). 
He started crying because he was afraid of her instruments and I got all choked up!
He and I both made it through and he was happy when it was done!


I hope you are all enjoying your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment