Thursday, February 19, 2015

Punta Cana...Take #1

{In my best John Denver voice...}
"All my bags are packed...I'm ready to go..."

****************************************
 
Our flight left at 6am this morning for Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic!
Travis and I, along with 6 other fabulous people are taking a 2nd honeymoon:)
 
It was a stressful week packing and getting everything organized...
...I started Monday off with a migraine:(
I had a house full of kids and I also took Cash to his 4 year check up!
I pushed through the day and went to bed at 9:30 that night!
 
I hate to admit this but Travis and I never have had a will.
We met with a lawyer last week and got things in order. 
That's a meeting I wish we didn't have to do! 
I don't want to think about leaving my babies...but I guess it's better we have things in order now so everything is taken care of!
Deciding all the arrangements sent me into a panic attack!
But I know they are in good hands...and the lucky, lucky couple who gets the boys will find out when/if we don't make it back!  Just kidding...they know;)

The boys are staying with my parents while we are gone!  They love it there and Pierce is most excited that he gets to be crosswalk at school;)

****************************************

While most of you are suffering negative temps...think of me on the beach enjoying 85 degrees and the SUN!!!
{sorry...had to go there!}

Check back soon (probably a couple weeks!) for pics from Punta Cana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment