Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cash Turns 4!

Wait, what??!!??!!
That's my baby...turning 4!
 
We had his party at Burg Bowl here in Williamsburg!
Lots of his daycare friends, preschool friends and cousins joined us!
 Aunts and Uncles were excited to be there too:)
Wait for it...wait for it...
WOO-HOO!!!
 
 As always, our cake was made by Williamsburg Foods....the best cakes!!
 Love the look and feel of this retro location!
 
It was a great time had by all!
Cash was so happy and excited the whole time!
He was beyond bummed when everyone had to go home!
I guess that's a sign of a great party;)
 
****************************************
 
On his actual birthday Travis and I took the boys to Chili's in Coralville and had a great meal!
On your birthday they give you a HUGE skillet of ice cream, brownie and chocolate syrup!
Cash's eyes were very large...but he was nice enough to share with his family;)
 
For his birthday (from us) he got an Easy Bake oven...for boys!
He was thrilled and anxious to cook up his first meal!
We have used it once in 2 months and I have to admit...it was a waste of money!
It's not easy to store, the food is horrible and he lost interest after the first round!
So, if anyone is interested in an Easy Bake oven I have a great one for sale;)
 
****************************************
 
I asked Cash a few questions about his favorite things and this is what he came up with:
FAVORITE COLOR: pink & purple
FAVORTIE FOOD: cake
FAVORITE FRIEND: Cormac
FAVORITE GAME: bowling
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP: house builder
FAVORITE TOY: Doc McStuffen's Dr. Kit
FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT: McDonalds
FAVORITE MOVIE/SHOW: Sofia The First
FAVORITE ANIMAL: Teddy Bear
FAVORITE THING TO WEAR: jeans and a nice shirt
 
****************************************
 
At his 4 year check up he weighed in at 48.5 pounds and was 44 inches tall...both are >98%!!
Hims a big boy;)
 
Cash is quite the kid!  He is the sweetest boy ever!  He loves kisses and hugs from his mommy and daddy!  Every time we are dressed up he makes sure to tell me I look beautiful...melts my heart!
Cash enjoys dressing up with the girls and has a favorite dress he wears daily!  As long as he is happy...I am happy!
He's doing amazing in preschool!  He still loves it and asks every morning if it's a preschool day!
He has quite the imagination...often telling us tales we think are too good to be made up but in the end he always laughs and says "I just tricking you mommy!"  I love being in the room while he's playing with his toys because the conversations he has between all of them is amazing...and often leave me cracking up!
I love him more then words itself and I know he was put in our family to make us all better people!
Love you Cashy!!! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment